Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's the FINAL countdown...

I feel like I am counting down to so many things in my life right now... it's exactly 7 days until school officially ends for summer, 20 days until "Untitled: The Project" debuts, and most importantly, in EXACTLY one month from today I will be back in my hometown for 12 whole days!! I am beyond excited! I have successfully managed to go 6 months without stepping foot in the great state of Texas, and I'm really not sure how that was possible. This semester has kept me pretty busy though... and i did have family come visit me, so that helped.

School ending is very bittersweet to me. While I am very happy to have 3 months off of school, I know my life is just going to continue to get busier this summer. For those of you that know me well, though, you know this is how I prefer to live life. I have an interview this week for an internship with a casting director (which I'm very excited about), so wish me luck on that one! I also want to continue taking outside acting classes so that I can keep fresh over the summer. I am so happy by the amount of growth I have experienced in my first year of school. I have been taken to places in my acting that I never thought possible and cannot wait to see how much further I can go. This school/ city has taught me so much about myself and my craft and I am so very thankful for the friends and teachers I've met here. At this point in my life, I really don't think there is anything I can't accomplish.

I wish all you mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day and of course, to the best mother in the world, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU :)

Until next time...

Lez

1 comment:

  1. You forgot one very important countdown! 2 months and 3 days until Me, Cait & Amy get to join you in NYC! =)

    ReplyDelete