Friday, April 22, 2011

Tick, Tick, Tick...

Well, there are only two weeks left of school (2.5 to be exact) and I'm very excited for the summer. My schedule will change drastically, but hopefully it'll be just as cram packed as it has been. :) Everyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE to stay busy.... it's just the way I live. I have a few things in the works for the summer, but until they are final, I won't be giving anything away. The show I'm in ("Untitled: The Project") will be opening on May 25th and I'm very excited about it. We rehearsed on the stage last week and the theater space is so cool!! It's like an island of booth seats surrounded by water, with a stage in the front center. I wish everyone back home could come see it, but hopefully it'll be the first of many shows I'm in. :) I'm also stage managing again for a show called "Trojan Women". I've heard it's a fantastic show and I'm really happy to be a part of it. If anyone is in town at the end of May or the middle of July, PLEASE let me know!

Finals are the week after next and I'm very interested to see how my scenes turn out. Somehow, I got lucky enough to get paired with three of the coolest girls in the world, so I feel very at ease about my final performances. I will keep everyone updated with how those turn out...

I booked my trip home to Texas and I will be staying for 12 WHOLE DAYS!!! I couldn't be more thrilled! After being away since Christmas, this will be a much needed trip home filled with lots of tears and laughter, I'm sure. I'm hoping to make a trip to Austin, Magnolia and of course around Houston :) I absolutely cannot wait to hold each and every one of my beautiful nieces and nephews until they are in pain from the amount of hugs and kisses they will be receiving....ok maybe that's a little drastic, but you get the idea. Dexter is pretty excited too! It looks like he'll be making the trip with me as my carry on bag, which should make for an interesting flight.

I hope everyone has a very lovely Easter weekend! I'll be working and rehearsing so make sure you hunt some eggs for me!!!

Until next time...

Lez

No comments:

Post a Comment